More than 300 RAB members transferred at once in Cox’s Bazar
More than 300 members of Rapid Action Battalion (RAB)-15, covering Cox’s Bazar and Bandarban, including its commanding officer Lieutenant Colonel Kamrul Hasan have been transferred simultaneously. The RAB media wing said the move was part of routine transfers.
According to RAB sources, on November 19, two separate notifications were issued with the approval of commander BN by Kamrul Hasan, director (administration and finance) at the force’s headquarters, and signed by deputy director (administration) Major Faisal Ahmed, transferring 198 and 200 members respectively. On Thursday, another notification transferred an additional 74 members. Most of those transferred in the three phases were serving under RAB-15.
Wing Commander M Z M Intekhab Chowdhury, director of RAB’s media wing, said that after serving for one year, RAB-15 commanding officer Lieutenant Colonel Kamrul Hasan has been attached to the headquarters.
The new commanding officer is Army Lieutenant Colonel Mohammad Neamul Halim Khan, psc, who previously served as the commander of 37 Bir under the 55 Infantry Division at Jashore Cantonment during the COVID period.
Leave A Comment
You need login first to leave a comment